The following terms and conditions govern the sale by Fox Marine, LLC - SELLER to the BUYER on orders for marine products, computer systems and/or related products. These terms and conditions change occasionally. Please read carefully before submitting your order. By ordering from Fox Marine, LLC, you agree to the following terms. If you do not agree with these terms, please exit our site. Print this page and retain for your records so that you have a copy of the current revision at the time of your purchase.
1. ORDER: the BUYER hereby orders from Fox Marine, LLC, hereinafter referred to as SELLER, the product(s) listed on the sales receipt.
2. PURCHASE PRICE: The BUYER agrees to pay the balance of the total purchase price as specified on the sales receipt document at checkout. In addition, BUYER agrees to pay any sales or other taxes levied on or measured by such purchase price, or arising from the use of the product(s) and any parts or maintenance supplied, including without limitation, any additional sales, use, gross receipts, privilege, excise and personal property taxes unless specified.
All applicable VAT, PST, HST, and/or GST charges along with brokerage fees will be the responsibility of the Customer and due at the time of delivery.
3. TITLE AND DELIVERY: Delivery of goods to a carrier by SELLER will be F.O.B. Seller’s place of business, Rising Sun, MD or from the manufacture's or distributor's shipping point. BUYER assumes the risk of loss, damage or shortage in transit and shall be responsible for pursuing all claims with the carrier or carrier’s insurer. BUYER shall provide SELLER with written notice of any shortage, loss or damage within three (3) days of receipt of the goods. SELLER shall have no liability to customers or any third party for any loss, damage, or expense from any delay or failure of performance due to any cause beyond the control of SELLER including but not limited to fire, strike, accident, war conditions, government regulation or restriction, shortages in transportation, power, labor, or material, freight embargo, riot or civil commotion, default or the supplier, or events which render performance difficult or impossible. If you need your item by a specific date, please contact us before ordering to insure that we will be able to meet your request.
4. INSPECTION: BUYER shall inspect the product(s) at delivery and shall notify SELLER of any defects or discrepancies in the product(s). Unless BUYER notified SELLER in writing immediately of any defects or discrepancies, it shall be conclusively presumed, by BUYER and SELLER, that the product(s) was delivered in good repair and operable and BUYER accepts the product(s) as delivered.
5. WARRANTY & RETURN POLICY: Fox Marine, LLC provides a 2 year replacement warranty against manufacturing defects and component faults. Inquiry for warranty replacement may be made directly to Fox Marine, LLC via phone or email.
6. ALTERATION, MODIFICATIONS AND ATTACHMENTS: Any alterations, additions, improvements, or attachments on the product(s) not authorized in writing by SELLER shall be solely at BUYER's expense and risk. To the extent that any alteration, addition, improvement, modification, or installation affects the operation of the product(s), every warranty under this Agreement including without limitation, the implied warranty of merchantability, shall be deemed waived by the BUYER and null and void and SELLER shall have no further obligations to the BUYER hereinafter.
7. LIABILITY: SELLER's liability under this Agreement for any breach hereof is limited to those rights conferred on BUYER under the warranties and it is hereby agreed that those remedies are BUYER's exclusive and sole remedy; and any right of BUYER to consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages, is hereby excluded. BUYER's remedy in case of non‑delivery by SELLER shall be limited to refund of the amount of the purchase price paid and received by SELLER as down payment. SELLER shall not be liable for any loss, damages, or injury, either personal or business, of any kind to any premises or property arising from the use of the product(s).
8. TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS: In the event a SELLER product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, SELLER shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product or service listed at the incorrect price. SELLER shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, SELLER shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
9. GOVERNING LAW: THE SALE(S) SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MARYLAND. Venue and jurisdiction for all disputes shall lie in Cecil County, State of Maryland, being the place where BUYER’S order has been received and/or entered.
10. COMPATIBILITY: Products listed as NMEA 2000 or N2k compatible are neither registered nor certified by the National Marine Electronics Association. Claims of compatibility simply mean the products were designed to function on a CAN Bus operating at 250kbps and that data is organized in publicly available parameter group number formats allowing other N2k compatible devices and displays to interpret the data.
11. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This document constitutes the entire Agreement between the BUYER and SELLER. It is intended as a complete and exclusive statement of the terms of the Agreement and no course of prior dealings between the parties and no usage of the trade shall be relevant to supplemental or explain any term used in this Agreement. No agent, employee, or representative of the SELLER has any authority to bind the SELLER to any affirmation, representation or warranty concerning the product(s) sold under this Agreement, unless the same is included within this written Agreement. This Agreement may be modified or rescinded only by a written instrument signed by the parties hereto or by their duly authorized agents. Waiver by the SELLER of any provision hereof in one instance shall not constitute a waiver as to any other instance.